This week, I want everyone to record how much time they spend branding their business on the web through posts of any variety. Even if you are using a service to market for you, ask them how many posts they are doing for you each week. Odds are, there is not enough content being produced for your brand and your business on a weekly basis. Google loves relevance and the more often there is something written about your business or brand on the web, the more relevant your business is on Google.
If you are like most business people you will quickly recognize that the correlation between more Posts (CONTENT) and more business through the web is profound. Still wondering what to post, here are some examples:
1) Articles on Goarticles.com about your particular expertise - what knowledge can you impart on the world?
2) A blog post on Wordpress or Blogspot on about a good client experience
3) Get a client to write you a testimonial and then post it your Facebook account (or like)
4) Talk about a local story that affects the community your business operates in. Keep it soft and non-controversial
5) Use PRlog.org to produce a free press release about your business announcing a new program or celebrating a milestone in business
Keep in mind that if you sign off all posts with something like: "For more information please visit http://squaredmarketing.com" you will maximize your Posting Results.